Saucony Women's Ride 15
Meet your daily training partner.
The redesigned Ride 15 delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and everything you need to get after it.
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your springiest run yet
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel to toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more outsole rubber where you need it
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Runner's World is a registered trademark of Hearst, Inc. All rights reserved.
- APMA Certified - The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
Lovely colour and appearance. All good,
A well made shoe, and comfortable. As someone with wide feet and orthotics these are a bit of a tight fit for me personally, so I would definitely go with the men’s shoes for the appropriate amount of width for a very wide foot with high arches requiring orthotics. But I’m sure these would be fine for most women’s feet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.