When you think of Timberland® boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Premium leather uppers
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Second midsole layer for additional support underfoot
- Rubber lug outsole is made with 10% plant-based materials
- Weight of a single boot (size 9: 1 pound, 13 ounces)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.