The Men's GLACIER XT winter boot by Sorel is for those looking for extreme weather protection!
Find comfort in bad weather with an extreme rubber-soled boot that has reflective lining technology that can handle temperatures down to -73.3°C.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug. Removable 13 mm Sorel Meltdown midsole.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole.
- UPPER: Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile upper. Drawstring with barrel lock closure.
- INSULATION: Removable 13MM ThermoPlus felt inner boot with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 2/9 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 4/5 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 12 1/5 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: 17 1/3 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Snow