Nobody understands winter quite like a Canadian. Martino boots are made in Canada by Canadians to live up to everything winter can send your way. All while being super comfortable and while looking great!
- Full-grain oiled leather with waterproof suede
- Thermal insulation with 100% natural wool lining
- 100% ecological sole with rice and natural rubber component
- Interior zip closure
- Cold-resistant -30C
- Wider cut for comfort
- Made in Canada
- Item # NA164703
- We offer free shipping in Canada on orders above $100 before tax.
- If the order value is below $100 we charge: $10.00 Ground, $15.00 Express.
- Northwest Territories and Yukon cost $20.00 for shipping.
- Tootsies Shoe Market does not ship orders to the United States or Internationally.
- Your billing address must exactly match the location where your credit card bill is sent.
- Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process before they ship (weekends and holidays count as 1 day).
- For more information on shipping, you can go to our shipping policy page.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Nice warm boots. Going to change the laces to black.
I was a bit skeptical when I researched these boots. I need extreme light weight, durability, ease putting on, and warmth. These boots look like they fill the bill. Other than durability (I have worn them once! and time will tell) I love them. But they look well constructed. They are light weight so walking is easy, and warm. I wore them in slush and they were waterproof. As an ex letter carrier I would say that I would have had no issues wearing them on the job if I were still there! Good purchase.
I love the look of the boots and the fit. They are supposed to keep feet warm up to -30C. They definitely do not even at -10C. So that is a big disappointment.
Women's Canadian Snowpark Hiker Boot